Dr. Leslie Lestz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 11th, 2016
Dr. Lestz was amazing with our daughter. She is very encouraging and supportive.

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Leslie Lestz Review
Dr. Lestz was very unprofessional. We took our child to an ER on Sunday because of a rash and she rolled her eyes because it was not Children's. We brought a bag of medicine & she didn't even ask why she was on the medicines. Dr. Lestz just assumed our child was on too much medicine and she contradicted what the ER told us. We ask for a different medicine for the rash and she said Benedryl and steroid would take care of the rash. Our child was crying and scratching all day. She was covered in whelps. The Dr looked at her, a 3 yr old, and told her not to scratch. Really a 3 yr old understands don't itch when she is covered in whelps. We do not recommend her & will not allow her to treat our child. She is a very rude & uncaring Doctor.

March 8th, 2016
She was very rude and did not address my concerns. My daughter had hives all over her body and was crying in pain and she said there was nothing we could do for that. We had already tried benadryl frequently and Tylenol/motrin for pain. Her response was to tell a 3 year old to stop scratching. I would not reccomend this pediatrician ever! She had no compassion whatsoever. I had to talk to another doctor which prescribed atarax for itching and made a huge difference.

November 4th, 2015
We have been seeing Dr. Lestz for years and she is great. Very friendly and personable to the parents and kids and makes the kids feel comfortable. Cautious and caring in her diagnosis.

August 20th, 2012
Very pleased
I dont plan on taking my daughter to any other doctor.

September 22nd, 2011
Disappointed
I would not recommend this doctor. I went to her 3 times and only saw her once for 10 minutes. I had breastfeeding issues and she was not supportive at all! I expressed my concerns about my baby spitting up and crying for hrs at a time but her only response was that it was a "laundry issue" and there was nothing wrong. When I called a few weeks later to ask what to do about my baby not having a BM in 3 days and screaming from the stomach discomfort, all she said was to give her water. The nurse practitioner is not very helpful either. She was rude and had horrible bedside manner as well. We have since found a new pediatrician and are much happier!

October 21st, 2008
Disappointing
My experience with her as my son's pediatrician is very disappointing. She does not suggest any thing for us to do except take more drugs. All she did was write prescriptions for antibiotics - 5xs in 4mths. This is ridiculous. If his fevers and ear issues reoccur about 2 weeks after finishing the antibiotics, than it says that you might need to consider something else because the antibiotics didn't do anything for him. And when I voiced my concern of the amount of antibiotics we were giving him, she was literally angry with me for even saying that. We went to a specialist about his illness and found it to be a large adnoid issue. During this consulation with the ENT, we mentioned her name and how we were very upset with her bedside manners and how she does not take anything into consideration. His reply was "yes. that office is a bit hard to work with and that's all that I will say about that office." Now if another doctor talks like that about another doctor, its a sign to run out the door. Since his adnoid removal/tube surgery, he's been great!!!! And now we're looking for another pediatrician for him. If something doesn't seem right, go to someone else. Unfortunately for us, we like to give people a couple of more tries before we hit the door. This doctor and her office, they will never see us again!