A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Litzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Litzky is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Litzky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litzky graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Litzky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litzky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Litzky practice?
Dr. Leslie Litzky practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Pathologists.