Dr. Leslie Lochner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 23rd, 2016
Absolutely one of the best
If you can see Dr Lochner, do it. He's one of the best Doctors I've ever had. If he recommends that you see a specialist, you can bet that the specialist knows his or her stuff, and they're going to provide a similar level of care to Dr Lochner. He's a great guy and really interested in what's best for his patients.

January 26th, 2016
Excellent doctor who CARES about his patients

February 11th, 2014
Treated rudely by staff
My health insurance referred me to Dr. Lochner as being a primary care physician in my health group. When I called Dr. Lochners office to make an appointment his staff was extremely rude, told me that the doctor never took my insurance and they hung up on me. This website as well as my insurance website states that he does accept my insurance and my health plan confirmed it over the phone. I have known Dr. Lochner for over ten years and hope he is aware of how his staff is treating patients and those he has worked with in the community.

April 4th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
Dr. Lochner is absolutely adorable. He is so caring and genuinely concerned about your well being. He spends time reviewing lab work with you to ensure you understand all it's different components and is a patient and wonderful educator. The office experience is very personable and his support staff is outstanding. After so many years of mediocre physicians and 'so-so' levels of care, I am thrilled to find someone that is worth twice his weight in gold!

December 16th, 2011
Outstanding doctor
Tom Lochner is a caring, professional and competent doctor. He is a great diagnostician, very personal and on top of his practice. Best doctor I ever had

October 13th, 2011
Thomas Lochner is my hero
Dr. Lochner is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to you and seems really concerned about not only your physical health but about you as a whole person.

July 7th, 2010
great doc.
glad i found him

June 5th, 2010
A one tool man
For a handyman whose only tool in his box is a hammer, every problems does look like a nail. He does dress very nicely. Everything matches well, color coordinated, clean and wrinkle free, now if only the same could be said of his diagnosis. In trying to score my diagnosis over time, even in the most basic matters such as allergies, or fatigue, or th effects with lack of sleep he never quite made a homerun in my case. So I always found myself at least once a month in the ER

November 8th, 2009
Fanatasic Dr.
Dr. Lochner is an exceptional dr. He is caring, patient and personable. It is important to me that my physician is approachable, and Dr. Lochner immediately made me comfortable. I feel like I can talk to him about anything. I also get the impression that he truly cares about my health. His nurse, Beverly, is an angel.

July 22nd, 2009