Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Lockridge
Dr. Leslie Lockridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport, VT, with other offices in Newport, VT and Pawtucket, RI (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Lockridge is affiliated with North Country Hospital, North Country Hospital, Inc and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Dr. Lockridge has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Lockridge has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Leslie Lockridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport, VT.
Dr. Sergey Devitskiy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Newport, VT 0.01 mi24
Dr. Arthur Alsobrook
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Newport, VT 0.01 mi43
Dr. Andrew Torkelson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport, VT 0.01 mi37