A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Lucas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lucas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Sa State Hospital
- San Antonio State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ruth Lucas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Leslie Lucas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Lucas practices Psychiatry near Floresville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Jourdanton, TX.
See Floresville Psychiatrists.