A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Lucas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Lucas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lucas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Sa State Hospital
- San Antonio State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ruth Lucas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Leslie Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Lucas practices Psychiatry near Floresville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Floresville Psychiatrists.