Dr. Leslie Lucchina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Lucchina?

October 13th, 2016

One of the very best in her field

Diagnosed my melanoma at a very early stage. Was in contact with me during my surgical procedure and followed up with me. I continue to see her regularly as required. I am so grateful.

September 6th, 2016

On time, professional diagnosis and teatment

June 26th, 2012

Horrified

I went in for a dermatologist annual inspection. She ended up cutting a mole out of my back for a biopsy when I was naked on the office bed. She did not inform me of the risks, results, talk about scarring or have me sign any paperwork. It was NOT a pleasant experience, and I wish she communicated better.

January 22nd, 2012

BUYER BEWARE

I went to Dr. Lucchina to resolve pigment problems on my face, which I acquired from a pregnancy. Dr. Lucchina claimed that her laser would remove the pigment. I paid over $2000 for my treatment. Her bedside manner was very good and she seemed to answer my many questions professionally. Also, she had good email communication with me prior to the procedure, as I live in Vermont. All this was PRIOR to the treatment. The laser had the exact effect of a light glycolic peel and after one week and some light peeling, I looked no different than before. I emailed her and asked to discuss my dissatisfaction with the treatment and guess what? NO COMMUNICATION. The communication lines had gone dead. I waited 2 weeks to be respectful and then tried to contact her again, but I never heard from her. In short, she took my money and I had nothing to show. It makes me feel queasy inside even now to think about how she took my money without caring about fixing my problem. She may be effective with other treatments, but I absolutely DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. LUCCHINA FOR LASER TREATMENT!!

January 17th, 2017