Dr. Leslie Lundt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Lundt?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Lundt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2016

Lundt did not treat my son's mental illness

Leslie Lundt was a court ordered psychiatrist and definitely not my first, second or last choice for my son. She had my son as a patient from age eight through nine and would not prescribe any psychiatric medications for my son who had been diagnosed with severe bipolar illness and medicated to treat it since age seven. He also had developmental and learning problems and lagged behind other children his age in growth and emotional maturity. My mother and a sister are bipolar. Under Lundt's "care" or as I see it neglect my son was assaulting other children at his day care and at school at age nine in manic rages. I kept bringing in notes from day care and the school, about ten in all, stating what happened. The worst case was that another child was stabbed with a pencil. Lundt did absolutely nothing to treat my son's mental illness. Dr. Lundt did not have a plan of care or treatment goals for my son. I went through his records at her office. They were a total farce and made little sense. (I have the educational background to read and understand a doctor's notes.) Lundt made money at my son's expense while my son's mental condition kept spiraling downward out of control. He was totally manic or severely depressed and I didn't have the money to go back to court to request a new psychiatrist for my son. My nine year old little boy ended up charged with multiple misdemeanor assault charges at age nine and had to do a year of community service because that was the only way I could guarantee that he would be kept on his psychiatric meds since it was court ordered by the judge. As soon as my son went through juvenal court I was able to get a competant psychiatrist for my son and the manic episodes/severe depression subsided due to him being medicated properly.

May 13th, 2011

Over Prescriber/Poor Follow Up

Would not recommend either Leslie Lundt or staff. They are inthe same genre as most mental health care professionals inover prescribing, supporting big pharma. Luckily I left LeslieLundt and her staffers (under-qualified) and was able to withdraw from all the toxins that were prescribed to me by her. Be wary, very careful if you choose to visit her or her clinic.

May 9th, 2010

She llistens and believes

Previous experience with the medical profession had left me with a negative expectation of this woman with an atypical first impression. By about the 3rd or 4th appt I reaslize that she was not listening with preconcieved responses AND she believed wht I told her, typical/clinical previous evidence notwithstanding. I told her I noticed that she was really listeningand seemed to believe me....She told me a story that happened during her residency and my faith and trust in her knowledge and perception increased from that moment to a very long relationship. I literally trusted her with my life and feverently wished the professional barriers had not prevented our becoming friends. What a glorious mind and what this professional community lost when she retired.Some new and different 'drama' seems to follow me, continually confusing and baffling the 'elite'. They are puzzled and maybe challanged. I'm suffering.

October 13th, 2014