A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bennett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Michelle Bennett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Bennett practices Family Medicine near Hillsdale, MI.
See Hillsdale Family Physicians.