A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Quinn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Quinn practice?
Dr. Leslie Quinn practices Pediatrics, Child Abuse Pediatrics, and Adolescent Medicine near Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Setauket Pediatricians and Setauket Family Physicians.