A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Man:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Man is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Man, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Man graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Man has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ann Man MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Man practice?
- Dr. Leslie Man has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Man practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.