A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Mark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Mark, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Mark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Alison Mark MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Mark practice?
- Dr. Leslie Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Mark practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists and San Diego Surgeons.