Dr. Leslie Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Martin?

November 25th, 2015

Are you kidding me!?!

My father was recently admitted to the ER at UCSD and had the misfortune of seeing Dr Leslie Marie Martin. On her first visit with my father they talked and joked around. The following day she saw him, he was in a bad mood cause he had a bad day. Right there and then she decided my dads case was hopeless. She even went as far as telling my mother that SHE should spend the night in the hospital with my dad, indicating that she didn't think he would make it through the night. She wanted to tell my dad that he was dying and his only choices were to stay in the hospital or go home. We told her we wanted to wait to tell him as a family and made arrangements for my sister and two nieces to fly in from out of state. Before they arrived the next morning, she took it upon herself to inform him that she wanted to talk to him but we were awaiting their arrival. Hearing this bit of information was enough to let him know his future was bleak. My dad was informed of his situation and decided to come home. Today is day 6 and he is still with us. I want to tell you all not to let her bully you around. We should have complained to the hospital and gotten a new doctor. My dad is over 70 years old, and has several medical issues to deal with so we know he is not going to live forever, but he has a strong will and has beaten the odds before and proven his doctors wrong.

May 13th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Martin fights for you, she saw things other doctors didn't and or ignored. She makes sure that you have everything that you need. I had her when I was in the hospital for over a month, and she was great. She explained everything to me regarding my medical condition. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

October 29th, 2014