Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2301 Research Blvd
Ste 210
Rockville, MD 20850
301-569-6301
Locations and availability (4)

|  Office staff has poor level of service  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2013

Dr. Masiky is great but the front desk staff or whoever does the billing and answers the emails made me go to another OB-gyn. I was charged $40 for the copay when it turns out that my insurance covers 100% of the visit. I was not credited the $40 but was told that it can be applied to the next visit. In addition to that, I requested for a copy of my lab results, and was told that it will be mailed to me. I thought that was perfect because I didn't have time to go to the clinic to pick it up. Two weeks have passed and still no mail even though I followed up twice on two separate occasions. I shouldn't have trusted these people and just drove there to pick it up.

by Doha C on Apr 30th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Masiky since 2008. She left this practice and is at Potomac ObGyn. I followed her there. She is the best, most responsive doctor I've had. She always takes the time to answer all my questions and goes above and beyond. She remembers details about each client and it instills comfort. I have to agree that the staff at Contemporary ObGyn wasn't the best, but at the new place I have been very pleased by how courtious and responsive everyone is. I have referred several of my friends to her already and would gladly continue to do so.

Sep 5th, 2012

Make sure you print out your paperwork. It will help getting you out of there sooner. The staff is extremely friendly and seem happy to be there.

|  A Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Although I have seen Dr. Masiky on a regular basis, I have not yet had the opportunity to visit her at her new location, so I can not comment on the 'courtesy and professionalism of her new office staff. However, she has been a great doctor to me. She has been great in explaining issues, and in talking me through them. She has been absolutely invaluable to me.Antonia Miller-Matthews

|  The Best Bed Side Manner  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

During my office visits I feel that I get a complete and thorough exam. She answers all my questions and is never to busy and I don't feel rushed. I recently had surgery and she was great,everything went well. She followed up with the same professionalism that I expected from my previous visits with her. I don't know why anyone would comment any other way other than positively. I would recommend Dr Masiky and do to my family and friends.

|  Unprofessional Staff, do not recommend  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Have had many issues with this office (White Flint Location). I've had surgery performed by Dr Masiky. A week prior to surgery I was given a pamphlet about my procedure as the Dr rushed out of the room. I was contacted by the surgery facility about my copayments that will be due the day of the surgery but the Dr neglected to let me know that they will be billing me seperately as well. To my surprise I now have a bill from the surgery center AND the dr's office. This seems to be a reoccuring problem with this office and the front desk staff. Also, good luck getting a hold of the Doctor, surgery or no surgery. Overall, this is a unprofessional office staffed with careless people. DO NOT GO HERE.

Jan 12th, 2012

Dr Masiky is wonderful but I found her office staff very rude and I will not be returning.

Jun 12th, 2011

Dr. Masiky is the best you can find in town. She is very attentive, considerate and responsive. She has always addressed all my questions and needs. She goes above and beyond.

by anonymus on Jan 24th, 2011

I just want to know if it is Ok that they used an aluminium speculum instead to use something like plastic. And throw that away after one use.

Aug 11th, 2010

Dr. Masiky is an Excellent doctor. Very caring. I would definitely recommend this doctor to all my family members and friends.

|  Dr. Masiky is Awesome!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2009

Dr. Masiky has a great bedside manner, always is attentive in listening to your concerns and never makes you feel rushed. She seems genuinely concerned and has a warm disposition. I would highly recommend her.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2009

Dr. Masiky was the second doctor I saw at her practice. Once I met her I knew I didn't need to meet any of the other doctors. She is very caring, willing to make referrals if something is outside of her comfort zone, and worked very hard to help my husband and I have the delivery we wanted based on our birth plan. She returns phone calls and treats me like a fellow human being, not just a patient. Most importantly, when I see Dr. Masiky for visits, I feel confident that she is providing me with excellent care. She is highly recommended.

|  The Doctor is GREAT but her staff....  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

is AWFUL! I try NOT to call the office with the HORRIBLY rude receptionist.

by D.C.T. on Jan 26th, 2009

Dr. Masiky is excellent! She is very attentive and responsive. I had to see her instead of my regular doctor for scheduling purposes and never switched back ever since. I highly recommend her.