A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Matthews, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- Fulton Dekalb Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ray Matthews MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Leslie Matthews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Matthews practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.