A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Mayro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayro graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Mayro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Mayro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie B. Mayro practice?
Dr. Leslie Mayro practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lesley Mayro, Dr. Lessie Mayro