A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie McAllister, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. McAllister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Davis McAllister MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. McAllister practice?
- Dr. Leslie McAllister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie McAllister practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.