A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie McAllister, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. McAllister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAllister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans