A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie McCasland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie McCasland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie McCasland, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCasland graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCasland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie McCasland MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie McCasland practice?
- Dr. Leslie McCasland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie McCasland practices Rheumatology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Rheumatologists.