Dr. Leslie Mccasland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Mccasland?

February 10th, 2013

Health CARE here!

Dr McCasland is a Godsend & I will eternally be grateful to her! After many years of suffering, seeking medical attention & not getting results I was referred to Dr McCasland. I have friends that see her & were excited for me. They told me to get ready to get better & that I was going to love, love, love her! They were right! She is compassionate, exceptionally knowledgable, gives her complete attention, spends time with you & gives helpful medical advise. The advise she gave about my RA has made a differance in how well I feel but on top of that she sent me for a circulation test & gave the referral that ultimately saved my legs! How do you thank someone for your legs? Dr McCasland puts the care in healthcare & the attention in medical attention. She is an exceptional Dr & an admirable person. Beautiful inside & out, her small frame stands out in the medical field head & shoulders!

May 24th, 2012

Good besdide manner, very nice and outgoing.

August 12th, 2010

I have been one of Dr. McCasland's patients for several years now and find her to be very professional and helpful with a warm and understanding manner that puts me at ease during my visits.

October 17th, 2017