A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie McClellan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie McClellan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McClellan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Camille Wren McClellan FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie C. McClellan practice?
- Dr. Leslie McClellan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Leslie McClellan practices Surgery near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Harvard, IL and Crystal Lake, IL.
See Vernon Hills Surgeons.