A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie McClellan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClellan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. McClellan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie McClellan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McClellan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Camille Wren McClellan FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie C. McClellan practice?
- Dr. Leslie McClellan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie McClellan practices Surgery near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Harvard, IL and Woodstock, IL.
See Vernon Hills Surgeons.