Excellent care show details Excellent care
May 21st, 2015

In my experience, Dr. Meserve is thorough, compassionate, accessible and responsive. She's a great listener and does not rush through an appointment. Her counsel has been invaluable. I moved and I wish I could have taken her with me. Dr. Fondren is my husband's doctor. I would use the same adjectives to describe him. My husband had a serious health scare last year and Dr. Fondren was especially helpful as we wended our way through the many specialists my husband had to see. It all came out well in the end. I would highly recommend both doctors.

Sharp Doctor show details Sharp Doctor
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Meserve is helpful, interested, and willing to put on her thinking cap for less obvious travails. Most importantly, she listens and doesn't condescend. It's so vital in a doctor-patient relationship that you feel a sense of mutual respect...to feel that you're both after the same goal -- the patient's health. If you're lucky enough to get her as your primary, DO!

The best in Newport show details The best in Newport
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Meserve has been my primary care doctor since 2005, and has recently gone to a conceirge (retainer-based)system. I truly regret that I could not afford the retainer to stay in her patient base.She immediately diagnosed a a little-known disease that I am sure another doctor would have taken months to diagnose and treat. She always referred me to the appropriate specialists during my six years in her care.A pleasure to see and be with. I will miss her.

special care show details special care
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Meserve knows that human beings are connected to the medical information she deals with and makes special efforts to communicate kindly and thoroughly for good partnerships in health care.

Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. Meserve takes the time to explain everything and go over all my options. She recognizes the importance of the patient playing an active role in his or her healthcare.

Aug 7th, 2009

Dr. Meserve listened to all of my concerns and addressed each of them during my first visit with her. During my next few visits she was able to get my problems under control, and she spent time explaining the reasons for each medication. Her bedside manner is outstanding.

Jul 31st, 2009

Dr. Meserve is very professional. She is proactive with her patients. I was impressed with her online netwoking with her patient base. I will contiue to be a patient. Very good bed side manner.