Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like having an appointment from the comfort of my own home instead of having to waste time and gas driving to see a provider.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very informative.munderstood my issues with getting my prescriptions.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional explained the different medications after asking questions about my symptoms and pain levels. Excellent communications Will be talking with her again

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is my first visit, not sure how good she is, will be able to rate and recommend more appropriately with subsequent visits

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was friendly and informative.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We discussed my issues and came to the conclusion that I did not need your services.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

dr was excellent. person who did the scheduling screwed up a bit, cuz I needed to change my appt time slightly & that person did not tell the Dr. in time. But I liked Dr. Michel a lot & wish I could see her in person.

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Visit was short to the point, addressed all my relevant needs with necessary prescription mess. She was punctual and so was I. No wasted time.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The appointment was under 5 min and very quick and to the point. It was kind of impersonal. She addressed my medical concerns.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very informative doctor. Will use this doctor again.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Michel was very nice and she patiently listened to my concerns

Mar 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Clearly explained medical plan, polite and courteous. Asked if I had further questions and was on time with my call. Did not rush me and was knowledgable regarding my issues with migraines and daily meds.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leslie Michelle did a great job listening to my problem and providing a sound recommendation on the way forward.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Michel appeared to be very concerned about my medical issues and patiently answered all my questions.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was very sweet and informative

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had an appointment set for 11:30 a.m. today. It started right on time. The doctor was responsive, direct, kind and caring.

Feb 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great personality comfortable discussion. I was happy with the service provided.

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Only real area of concern was that my appointment was for 1230, and she contacted me at 0900.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clearly knowledgeable, but also has the communication skills to convey specialized information through the telephone to a lay person.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really enjoyed speaking to her. She was clear and concerned.. But we didn't schedule another appointment.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is an online study program via the phone. So I wouldn't rate it as if though I was physically present with the doctor. In overall I'd say it's more about the product that is under trial to test its efficacy in remediating the condition diagnosed.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and answered all my questions with care.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

fast easy convenient

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, friendly and efficient!

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She very thorough and really knew what she talking about.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor was excellent to the point I look forward to workimg with her moving forward

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great and efficient way to address some medical conditions. I def dont think I would replace my in-person visits with my doc, but maybe I would use this service when I know and in-person visit is not necessary. Doctor was very friendly.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i liked the fact that she addressed all my concerns and question to my satisfaction

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to regarding a variety of concerns. I never felt rushed and I felt she addresses all my questions thoroughly and honestly.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with my Dr. was great she listened to what I had to say and was very understanding about everything.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

nothing really happened on this appointment. It was my first phone calls

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with everything she was listening to me made me feel well understood, addressed my needs and was very efficient.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoyed my doctor. There was a problem with the scheduling side of things but we worked if out. My doctor did address my issue and even helped with one more that I had, though I did feel that our time was extremely rushed!

Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Michel never rushes my appointment and shows personal care for my well being and my family's. She is very professional but so friendly and comfortable that it is easy to ask questions about health issues that can often be embarrassing.