Dr. Leslie Milde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Milde?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 7th, 2013

Simply The Best !! Review of Dr Milde

If you get Dr. Milde doing your Anesthesia , then rest assured you are in great hands. She walked in and said so you’re my challenge for today. I’m big, fat, smoke and drank, and I had a massive left thyroid going into my chest cutting off my windpipe. Yes I was a challenge, and scared to death. We talked and I told her about a previous surgery years ago and it was weeks before I felt stable after the Anesthesia. She listened to everything I had to say, and put me at ease. The surgery went great, and all I can say is from the second I woke up from this 5 ½ hour surgery, I felt like a million dollars. Wide awake. I have always wanted to say thank you so much. With an Anesthesiologist you see them right before an operation, and never again. So all I can say is thank you so much, and I hope the rest of you if you have to have an operation, and are lucky enough to get Dr. Milde then you are in Great hands.

COPD