A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Sutton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Sutton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Hypothalamic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Neal Sutton MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie N. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Leslie Sutton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Sutton practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.