A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Sutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Sutton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm
- Brain Cancer Craniopharyngioma
- Brain Cancer Medulloblastoma
- Brain Cancer Meningel Neoplasm
- Brain Cancer Meningioma
- Brain Cancer Supratentorial Neoplasm
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- CNS Tumor Ependymoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer CNS Neoplasm
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Glial Cancer Glioma
- Hypothalamic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie N. Sutton practice?
Dr. Leslie Sutton practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Exton Surgeons, Exton Neurologists, and Exton Pediatric Surgeons.