A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Nagy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Nagy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagy graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Rae Nagy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Nagy practice?
- Dr. Leslie Nagy has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Nagy practices Psychiatry near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Psychiatrists.