A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie O'Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie O'Meara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Meara graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. O'Meara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Anne O'Meara MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. O'Meara practice?
- Dr. Leslie O'Meara has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie O'Meara practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Nephrologists.