A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Oberst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Oberst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oberst
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oberst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Oberst, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberst graduated from University of Louisville . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oberst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Deaconess Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Mary Oberst MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Oberst practice?
- Dr. Leslie Oberst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Oberst practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kula, HI.
See Wailuku Cardiologists.