Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Oshita
Dr. Leslie Oshita, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hayward, CA, with other offices in Union City, CA and Fremont, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oshita is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Oshita has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leslie Oshita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.
Dr. Howard Kleckner
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Rajshri Shah
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Joseph Seab
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi38