A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Ossip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Ossip, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ossip graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ossip has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ossip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Ossip practice?
Dr. Leslie Ossip practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nyack, NY.
See New City Radiologists.