A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Dean, Hand and Wrist Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Dean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Dean has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie P. Dean MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leslie P. Dean practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Dean practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.