inactive

Leslie E Page DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 12th, 2016
Excellent as listening to you and working with you for a diagnosis.

January 12th, 2016
Excellent in every way!

October 23rd, 2012
Wondeful & caring doctor
I've read the other reviews of Dr. Page and I found the positive reviews to be accurate and eloquently stated. I found the negative reviews quite sad, false and quite frankly, statements that in a court of law would be found to be defamation of character. The authors of the negative comments are obviously, as seen in their poor writing abilities and incorrect spelling, very uneducated individuals. As a health care professional myself and having had my children as well as myself under her care, I only have total adoration for Dr. Page. Kiddos to those that give credit where credit is due. Shame on those of you who have wrongly accused her of less than exceptional care. PS: She is a licensed, practicing physician in the great state of Kansas. I've known her for 18 years.

September 29th, 2010
I am very gratefull for dr page
I am so glad I found dr page. She is a great dr and very caring. She takes the time to talk to you and if you dont understand , she dont seem upset, she talks so you can understand. She did a wonderful job on my surgery and everything is wonderful now. The staff are friendly and caring as well. All of them are knowledgable and has made me very confortable at a tough time.

September 26th, 2010
Wonderful doc
Dr. Page is one of the finest physicians I have ever met. I have been a patient of hers since 1996 and still continue to drive back to Ks. from Iowa where we now live when I need help with my female problems. She did surgery on me in 1996 in Ks and again an unrelated surgery in 2008. I recommend her highly. She is very skilled at diagnosis and the least invasive procedure to correct the problem. I flew my daughter out to NC in 2002 as the local docs in Iowa counldn't get to the basis of her problem. Dr. Page did so quickly and with warmth and caring. She has a good bedside manenr and is good with pain control if needed after procedures. I recommend her highly.

September 20th, 2010
I had pelvic floor surgery with Dr Page and I am really glad that I chose her. She did a really good job of explaining my problems and how they would be addressed. She answered all of my questions and made me feel really at ease with my decision to have surgery. Once I was at the hospital, she was very respectful and kind to my family and kept them well informed as to my expected outcomes. After the surgery she has been very good to me. The problem that I had has healed extremely well. I have not had any real pain, even without taking any narcotic pain meds. I feel better than I have in years. I would recommend her to anyone who is having any of these kinds of problems. She is an expert in her field, and a very compassionate, nice woman too.

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Page is a gifted surgeon. She is a brilliant, caring doctor who I trust my life with. She has been a Godsend to me and my family as she helps me through multiple surgeries.

August 4th, 2010
former patient
In my opinion, Dr. Page is very rough. She makes you cry almost every vist cutting out stitces, that should have disolved, with out any local pain med. (She even hurts you during regular exams and post surgery exams.) I could even hear other women screaming and crying in the next rooms when I was waiting for my turn. During my surgery, she "slipped" and an artary that was stitched was opened up causing me to almost bleed to death. Then they had to cut me open leaving a 6 inch scar. I ended up spending the night in SICU and 2 days in the regular hospital. I was suspossed to be out the next day. Then I had to have 2 more surgeries because of her stitching technique casuing scar tissue. I finally changed doctors and he did the last surgery, which went so much better. He never made me cry during an exam. Plus, I have had to use about one forth of my life cap on my health insurance policy. This experience lasted 4 months. Dr. Page told me I would be back on my feet with in about 2 weeks. I would not recommend her to ANYONE.

July 5th, 2010
The staff in Dr. Page's office is absolutely horrible! Don't go there. Dr. Page did not explain all of my treatment options. Glad I got another opinion!

April 13th, 2010
Stay away from her!
Myself and several other women in Burnsville, NC have had problems following surgery that Dr. Page performed. Years later and the problems are still there. Not everything can be fixed. I warn you to NOT allow her to do surgery on you! She left NC a couple years ago and left behind much damage.