A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Parsons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Parsons, DO is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Parsons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Early Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Parsons DO is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Parsons practice?
- Dr. Leslie Parsons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Parsons practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Thomasville Psychiatrists.