A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Parsons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Parsons, DO is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Parsons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Early Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Parsons DO is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Parsons practice?
- Dr. Leslie Parsons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Parsons practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Thomasville Psychiatrists.