A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Phillips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Phillips practice?
Dr. Leslie Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fort Worth Radiologists.