A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Phillips is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Phillips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Anne Phillips MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Leslie Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.