Dr. Leslie Pickens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Pickens?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Pickens?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 13th, 2016

She was unbelievably rude and condescending because she was simply stumped by my situation and reason of visit. By far the worst bedside manner that I have ever experienced.

September 9th, 2013

Medical Angst

It's nice that we in the Huntington area have easy access to this practice; however, given the wait time and Dr. Pickens bedside manner, I won't be using this walk-in practice again.

August 30th, 2009

A First Rate and Preferred Physician

Dr. Pickens makes the experience of going to the doctor's office - not a dread, but - almost a treat. Her office is a pleasant setting. The chairs are comfortable, and the medical assistants are cheerful and courteous. When I go to her office, I always know I am going to get excellent medical treatment and advice. In addition, she demonstrates genuine personal concern in a professional manner. I like that patients are accepted on a walk-in basis such that it gives me added flexibility in deciding when I must arrive at her office. I am glad her office is located in my geographical area and such a capable medical practice is available to me. I always feel good about the quality health care I get from Dr. Pickens - I know I am in good hands.

July 1st, 2014