A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Pliskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Pliskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pliskin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pliskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie A Pliskin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Pliskin practice?
- Dr. Leslie Pliskin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Pliskin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.
See Lebanon Emergency Physicians and Lebanon Primary Care Doctors.