A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Pollard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Pollard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pollard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Pollard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Leslie Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Pollard practices Family Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Family Physicians.