Dr. Leslie Pope DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2014
I love that Dr. Pope speaks with me before getting ready for the exam.

April 3rd, 2013
Bedside Manner is Terrible and can lead to MISDIAGNOSIS
Dr. Pope needs to work on her bedside manner. Although she asks if I have questions, she is dismissive and short in her responses – it’s like pulling teeth to get a thorough answer from her! During my recent visit, a medical student accompanied her and I can tell the poor girl felt uncomfortable from Dr. Pope’s condescending tone and direction. During the 1st trimester of my pregnancy, I recall explaining my symptoms to her, one of which was abnormal discharge and she brushed it off saying it was a normal part of pregnancy…well we discovered a couple months later that my discharge was due to an infection and I needed an antibiotic to cure it. She speaks to you with a smile, but she has a very arrogant undertone to go with it. Not taking a comprehensive approach to treating patients can end up being a HUGE mistake, which defeats the purpose of seeking care from a healthcare professional. After the treatment I get from her, I’d have better luck doing a self-diagnosis via Google. The staff is great, but Dr. Pope is terrible.

June 24th, 2011
LG
DR Pope takes the time to discuss what's going on with me before the examination. She is very professional but has a great sense of humor also. I trust her and would highly recommend her!

July 23rd, 2010
Just Rude
I have been going to Perimeter ob/gyn for several years now. Dr.Pancer delivered my last child and he was wonderful. Dr. Pope is a weak link at this office. I went with some concerns and her tone with me has been condescending and just rude. She still has not been able to diagnose what the problem is and the two times I have seen her I have walked away in tears or just angry. When I asked a question her response was "your body isn't cooperating now is it?" This is not the first rude thing she has said to me but it will be the last.

February 8th, 2010
all the warnings of a bad doctor: arrogant, combative and condescending.
Had one checkup with her during my recent pregnancy. When I explained what I wanted from my birth, she treated me like I was stupid and uneducated for questioning how to proceed with MY body. She pretty much asserted to me that things were going to go her way and that I needed to "trust her", despite the fact that she was condescending and combative. Acted like my research was wikipedia'd or something!As a patient, I would advise you to stay away. A doctor as arrogant as Pope is guaranteed to make a dramatic mistake resulting in a pricey lawsuit, possibly on YOUR body.

March 29th, 2017