A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Porter is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Porter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dean Porter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Porter practice?
- Dr. Leslie Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Porter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.