A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Porter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dean Porter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Porter practice?
- Dr. Leslie Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Porter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.