A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prusnofsky graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Prusnofsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalWestchester Division
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky practice?
- Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky practices Psychiatry near Somers, NY.
See Somers Psychiatrists.