A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Quinn, MD is board certified in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Daniels Quinn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Leslie Quinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Quinn practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.