A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Cohen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Cohen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Cohen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Cohen practice?
- Dr. Leslie Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Pawtucket, RI.
See Erie Radiologists.