A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Raffini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raffini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raffini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Raffini, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffini graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Raffini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Raffini MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Raffini practice?
- Dr. Leslie Raffini has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Raffini practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.