A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Raffini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raffini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raffini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Raffini, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffini graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Raffini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Raffini MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Raffini practice?
- Dr. Leslie Raffini has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Raffini practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.