Surgeons, Urologist

St Alexius Medical Center
900 E Broadway Ave
Downtown Bismarck, Bismarck, ND 58501
701-530-5550
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unbelievably rude doctor  |  show details
by Gordon Haman on Oct 16th, 2013

He treated me for prostrate cancer. The most memorable experience of all the times he treated me with disrespect was when I asked him the results of my prostrate surgery and he was already being totally sarcastic and rude to me. I had legitimate concerns about my cancer and was already upset and he would not answer my questions, he just made a comment that "you're not out of the woods yet!" And then when my wife and I questioned him about that comment, he would not answer us. And if he is such a compassionate doctor, why we're his staff scared of him to the point that they had to tell us to "zip our lips" because he wasn't in a good mood. I have never been treated so badly in all my 61 years. I ended up having to go for radiation because it wasn't clear that he had gotten it in time. If I could do things over, I would have sued him over his treatment of me and him not giving me all the pertinent facts.

|  Never Again  |  show details
May 31st, 2013

Was treated terrible by the Dr. and the staff. Waited over a hour in the exam room with no one informing me of any emergency situation or how long a wait I would have. Finally saw the Dr. after over 80 minutes and he was very rude to me. Even wanted to know why I was even there, when he asked me to come back in six months. Did not even check my lab results for that day. Just told me to come back in 12 months. NEVER HAPPEN I am not going to put up with that crap, I pay his wages, he works for me.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by N/A on Apr 20th, 2011

He browbeat my father on getting a catheter, which he DID NOT NEED. He was extremely rude to both my parents and disgustingly condescending. Horrific bedside manner.