A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Ramsammy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Ramsammy, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsammy graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramsammy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Sean Ramsammy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Ramsammy practice?
- Dr. Leslie Ramsammy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Ramsammy practices Family Medicine near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Freeport Primary Care Doctors.