A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Root:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Root is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Root, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Root graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Root has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie L Root MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Root practice?
- Dr. Leslie Root has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Root practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.