Learn more about Dr. Leslie Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Matthews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Matthews, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie S Matthews MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Leslie Matthews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.