Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Matthews
Dr. Leslie Matthews, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Matthews is affiliated with Union Memorial Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Matthews has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Matthews has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Leslie Matthews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Lew Schon
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Chad Bender
Baltimore, MD 0 mi13
Dr. Allison Fillar
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi4