Learn more about Dr. Leslie Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Matthews, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Matthews practice?
Dr. Leslie Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.