A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Matthews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Matthews, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie S Matthews MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Leslie Matthews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.