A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Saltzman, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Saltzman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Saltzman practice?
Dr. Leslie Saltzman practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Narberth, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.