Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Saltzman
Dr. Leslie Saltzman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saltzman is affiliated with Graduate Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian. Dr. Saltzman has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Saltzman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leslie Saltzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Marina Bachurina
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Manijeh Bahremand
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi38
Dr. Jillan Rowbotham
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8