inactive

Leslie A Saltzman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2013
Best physician I have ever had. Very intelligent and makes you feel really comfortable. I highly recommend her and the RWWC.

May 9th, 2013
Good doctor. Very thorough, professional and easy to talk to. Made good suggestions and recommendations. Great follow up. Modern office.

December 22nd, 2009
exceded all expectations
the best, Dr. Saltzman was recommended by a friend at work, so far, about five women from my office have seen her, and we all love her. She is kind, encouraging and knowledgable. She actually spends time getting to know you, and you feel really taken care of. When I called her with a question about my birth control, she looked it up and emailed me all the information. It's refreshing that her office is well run too, no waiting, nice people answer the phone, and Dr. Saltzman will even draw your labs right in the exam room.