Dr. Leslie Scarlett MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology North Charleston, SC

3.2

June 13th, 2014
patient
Dr. Scarlett has a wonderful bedside manner.

March 4th, 2014
Dr. Scarlett biopsied my eyelid and referred me to a great dermatologist for my surgery. She was great doing the biopsy. Later she performed cataract surgery on both eyes. She took her time and answered all questions before surgery and on my follow up appointments. I would highly recommend her.

September 9th, 2013
no bed side manner
I was called back on time by her nurse. The nurse was extremely nice and answered all of my questions. Once the nurse was finished, I waited over an hour to see the doctor after that. I complained twice. I saw Dr. Scarlett running down the hallway. Once it was my turn she never apologized for being late. My time is just as important as her time. She spent 2 minutes with me in the exam room and seemed to get frustrated when I asked her a question. She then told the nurse in the room that she would address all of my questions and she walked out. Thank goodness the staff was great because she was terrible.

August 22nd, 2013
She is rude doesn't, spend any time with you .wouldn.t let her near my dog she might just blind him.

August 20th, 2013
Very competent
Dr. Scarlett is fine. She is pretty abrupt in her manner and some people will find that off-putting. However, she is extremely busy, but as quickly as she moves, she does ask the correct questions and her exams are thorough. I've dealt with her on four occasions and cannot identify the reasons for the poor ratings assigned her here.