A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ann Scott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Leslie Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Florissant Obstetricians & Gynecologists.