Dr. Leslie Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Scott?

November 8th, 2016

Dr. Leslie Scott is not a patient's doctor!

This chick doesn't have a clue! Terrible communication skills. Refuses to interact / respond to patient. Ridiculously bad time management skills. Shows little respect. Patronizing. It's her way or no way. Little understanding of patient's ability to participate in treatment planning. My advice? Stay away from this ego driven wannabe.

October 9th, 2015

Great Personality! and caring

March 27th, 2015

Dr. Scott very courteous and professional and I will recommend her to a family or friend

March 25th, 2014

Sr Sales Executive - 45 years old

was my 4th appt to see Dr Scott. I left my wallet at home and was unable to make the copay at time of services. I both live & work within 5 blocks of the doctors office & offered to leave my drivers license and come back to pay during lunch to pay. I was denied. It was against policy. My appointment was for a question to deterimine if i could change my birth control method as I am approaching menopause. A 10 minute appointment at most. Simple - no exam required. After my last appt I was diagnosed with a disease - i had one simple question and Dr Scott refused to take a phone call for my question. When I insisted (I have to take vacation time from work for appointments) she finally called me back but left a message stating that I had to make an appointment to get my question answered. There is no doctor / patient relationship with Dr Scott. Co pay's rule at this office. Not once did she follow up after I was diagnosed with this disease either.

November 8th, 2011

Patient

Very poor listener. Also her work experience is very unimpressive, which obviously shows in her poor communications with the patients and her irregular follow-ups. She definitely needs to work on her inter-personal skills when dealing with patients.

February 18th, 2017